Thursday, February 26, 2015

What Wouldn’t Be

January 24, 2015

I’ve written several times about what would have been. But what about what wouldn’t be?  Today, Lily and Ella, and I went to Graeters to play with my new friend Valerie and her girls. This was the first time our kids met, and they seemed to hit it off as quickly as Valerie and I had. As we were talking and watching the kids play, I couldn’t help but notice All.The.Pregnant.Bellies that were surrounding us. I thought about how I would have looked like them if I were still pregnant with Olivia. After all, I would have been less than two months from my due date. But then I realized I wouldn’t have even been at Graeters to see these pregnant bellies if I were still pregnant with Olivia. You see, I met Valerie at my support group.

No comments:

Post a Comment