Thursday, December 11, 2014

My Favorite Time Of Year

Fall is probably my favorite time of year.  Our family has so many traditions. We pick apples. We go to Leed’s Farm for hay barn, corn, slides, rides, and bouncy blobs. We choose and carve pumpkins. We trick or treat all over: Spooktacular, Boo at the Zoo, North Market, and of course in our neighborhood.  And it doesn’t hurt that fall is also the time of my birthday.

As the season began, you were with us in my belly. You went apple picking with us. You were there for my birthday. But then the unthinkable happened and you were not with us anymore.  I am not sure what will happen to my favorite time of year now.  October will never again be the same carefree and fun time. We will still do our family traditions for your sisters but I won’t look forward to this time of year or be able to enjoy it the same as I did before.  

No comments:

Post a Comment