Friday, December 5, 2014

Should

October 23, 2014

There are so many should have beens:  
-I should have been 19 weeks pregnant today.
-October should have been a great month of reassurance. I looked forward to this month because I should have had three appointments to show me you were alive and well. Instead, the first one shot that all to hell.
-I should have had the Big Ultrasound last week.  
-I should be almost half way done with your pregnancy.
-I should have an ever growing belly instead of an empty one.
-I should feel you kicking me.
-I should be uncomfortable: heartburn, hot, ever-expanding belly.
-I should be wearing maternity clothes.
-I should be buying more cute things for you to wear.
-Ella should be still hugging my belly and dreaming about the day she can see and hold you.
-We should be planning your nursery.
           -We should be happy and excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment