Tuesday, December 30, 2014

One Month Angelversary

November 5, 2014


Dear Olivia,




Today is your one month angelversary. One month ago today I last held you inside of me. One month ago today I last held you in my arms. A lot has happened in a month. I am much stronger. I am still sad. I still miss you every day.


In the last month, I have written to you, admired pictures of you, purchased an urn and placed your ashes in their final resting place in my bedroom, bought you your first book, purchased a frame and put pictures of your hand and foot by my bedside, lit candles for you and the other babies we’ve lost, purchased a tree to plant in our front yard in your memory, and made mementos.


I love you, my sweet baby. I miss you, my precious daughter. I will carry you in my heart forever, Olivia.


Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment