Monday, December 29, 2014

Violets

November 5, 2014

We’ve embraced your symbol: the violet. I’m so glad we thought to choose a symbol right away. We went from no violets in our house to many. I am trying to turn my brown thumb into a green thumb with a violet plant. That will be quite a feat considering the finicky temperament of the plant. So far so good! I wear a violet charm with you near my heart. I cross stitched a bookmark with beautiful violets. I even had the perfect amount of space to add your name and birthday to it! The book I write in is covered in purple flowers! And your memory box from the hospital even has your violets. Daddy has added to our violet collection, too. He uses a violet mug now and he made the wallpaper on our giant tv a field of beautiful violets. Your sisters have their violet Olivia Collection charms as well. This flower that had no significance to us now means everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment